-1 big onion peeled and quartered
-2 garlic peeled and crushed and finely minced
- 1/2inches of ginger and finely minced
- 1 tablespoon of crushed black pepper
-2 tablespoon of extra virgin oil
-1/2 cup of sweet black sos
- 3 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1/2 bottle of peri peri sauce
- 4 potatoes peeled the skin and cut into half
-2 carrot peeled the skin and cut
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Marinate the chicken with minced garlic and ginger with a little salt and extra virgin oil, crush black pepper. Leave it for 1/2hr.
3. Place the chicken onto roasting pan and roast the chicken for 25mins together with peeled potatoes , carrot and quartered onions.
4. Combined the sweet black sos, vinegar together and brush over the chicken and pour the sauce over the chicken.
5. Turn the breast side up and continue roasting, basting occasionally with pan juices.
6. Roast the chicken abt 1hr.
7. Place the chicken onto another baking tray. (heat the sos till the gravy thicken and put aside)
8. Brush peri peri sauce onto the chicken (using the upper grill in the oven) grill the chicken till golden, crispy and still juicy!
U can now serve the BBQ chicken with the thicken gravy and potatoes...