soft tofu cut into cubes
big onion(medium size) cut in thin slices
scallion (onion leaves) cut in 1ins in length
some button mushroom cut in slices
1 small bottle of kimchi (korean cabbages pickles)
1 to 2 tablespoon of chilli powder
salt and sugar to taste
1. Heat up the pot with 3tablespoons of canola oil.
2. Fry the chicken pieces till well done... cut the chicken into big slices.
3. Add in the slice mushroom and fry till soft.
4. Add in the kimchi and stir well for 2minutes.
5. Add in 1.5litres of water and 2cubes of beef/chicken stock in the pot. Bring to a boil.
6. Reduce to a simmer and stir in the chilli powder.
7.Add in the cut scallion, slice onions, soft tofu and beansprouts.
8. Salt, sugar and soya sauce to taste
Serve with white rice and noodle.